Our approach is educational and proactive
We first determine each client’s individual needs, desires and values,
and then tailor their plan to best fulfill their dreams.
We represent families throughout varying stages of life:
- Traditional two parent families or single parents wishing to provide for and protect their children and themselves;
- Unmarried couples who are either solidifying their relationship through proper planning or dissolving their relationship with the assistance of caring counsel,
- Blended families negotiating the challenges of creating new relationships with varying expectations
- High net worth families seeking strategies for minimizing estate and income taxes
- Family business owners seeking ways to protect and expand their companies and considering how and when to transition to the next generation of ownership
- Estate executors and beneficiaries navigating the court process of probate administration
- Family members or trustees carrying out the legacy left behind through a trust administration
Plus, you get more…
With each of our estate plans we include a no-charge 3 year review to ensure that as our clients’ lives change, so does their estate plan and ensure that all our clients’ assets are held properly for maximum protection. And, we have annual membership programs for clients that desire even more service. Whether you participate in one of our membership programs or not, we keep all of our clients updated about changes in the law and issues that might affect their lives.
Our clients benefit from the care we offer the whole family from free estate checkups to basic planning documents for young adult children; become part of our client family and feel how much we care