Serving San Francisco, Palo Alto, Santa Clara and the greater Bay Area, Cross Law helps clients secure their family’s financial futures through estate planning and asset protection. From free estate checkups to basic planning documents for young adult children, we offer care for entire families.
Our areas of practice include:
We represent families throughout varying stages of life, including:
- Traditional two-parent families or single parents wishing to provide for and protect their children and themselves
- Unmarried couples who are either solidifying their relationship through proper planning or dissolving their relationship with the assistance of caring counsel
- Blended families negotiating the challenges of creating new relationships with varying expectations
- High-net-worth families seeking strategies for minimizing estate and income taxes
- Family business owners seeking ways to protect and expand their companies and considering how and when to transition to the next generation of ownership
- Estate executors and beneficiaries navigating the court process of probate administration
- Family members or trustees carrying out the legacy left behind through a trust administration
Three-year review and annual membership option
Each of our estate plans includes a no-charge 3-year review to ensure that as your life changes, so does your estate plan, and to ensure that your assets are held properly for maximum protection. If you prefer even more comprehensive service, we offer annual membership programs. Regardless of whether or not you participate in a membership program, we’ll keep you updated about changes in the law and issues that might affect your life.